With the ‘Schedule’ function the execution of (part of) a selection flowchart can be (periodically) planned and executed on a desired date and time.
Drag a Schedule block onto the worksheet. Then connect the Schedule block to one or more output blocks.
Double click the Schedule block to open the setting screen.
The Schedule block settings screen contains the following two tabs.
|Settings||Creating, adding, editing and validating schedule|
|Notification||Confirmation e-mail after the schedule is started and/or stopped|
It is possible to place a schedule block at the top of a selection flow in order to execute the underlying selection flow.
N.B. execution sequence is important at multiple schedules.
Open the block to set-up the schedule.
The following schedule types are available:
- Once: schedule is executed once on a specified date and time
- Periodic: schedule is executed according to a periodical pattern during a specified period:
o Multiple times a day
For a periodical execution (multiple times a day, daily, weekly, monthly) of a selection flowchart the desired pattern must be defined.
Example of a weekly schedule:
- Recalculate: selection will be recalculated when the schedule is executed;
N.B. default setting for recalculate is on
- Type: select the desired pattern
- Every: select every X weeks and the desired day(s) in a week
- Fixed time: select a fixed time
or check the checkbox behind ‘Multiple times a day’
- Period: select the desired period by selecting a start and end date
- Description: description of the provided settings in plain text (filled out automatically)
Right click on the schedule and select ‘Start schedule’ to start it.
After clicking ‘Start schedule’ the schedule becomes active. An active schedule will execute all the steps in the selection flowchart the schedule is connected to via the selected schedule pattern.
An active schedule can be recognized by the rotating green (arrows) icon.
Right click on a schedule and select ‘Stop schedule’ from the context menu in order to stop the schedule.
Indicate on the ‘Notifications’ tab whether a notification e-mail is sent out when the schedule is started and/or stopped.
Provide one or multiple (semi-colon separated) e-mail addresses where the notification is send to when starting/stopping the schedule.
The notification e-mail contains details on the campaign, selection and block of the started/stopped schedule.