With the output function ‘Facebook’ a Facebook advertorial can be defined and exported in Ternair Campaign.
Drag a Facebook block onto the selection worksheet. Then connect the Facebook block to one or more selection blocks.
Double click the Facebook block to open the setting screen.
The Facebook block settings screen contains the following four tabs.
|Facebook page||Select the Facebook account for which the ad is created|
|Audience||Select a target audience|
|Budget||Determine the ad budget|
On the ‘Facebook page’ tab a Facebook account can be selected. In the global settings you can define a Facebook account.
On the ‘Content’ tab the content of the advertorial can be defined.
It is possible to choose a separate marketing purpose per ad:
- Brand awareness – Reach people more likely to recall your ads and increase awareness for your brand.
- Reach – Show your ad to the maximum number of people in your audience.
- Conversions (view content) – Get more people to use your website, Facebook app, or mobile app.
- Link Clicks – Get more people to click on the link of your ad.
- Page Likes – Get more people to like your Page.
- Post Engagement – Get more people to see and engage with your post.
On the ‘Audience’ tab the audience of the advertorial can be defined.
- Select the origin of the records (directly from customers, partners or customers and partners).
- Define the audience:
- With the ‘Contact list’ option you create an audience based on the input blocks.
- With the option ‘Similar people’ you create an audience with look-a-likes.
Note: calculating an audience may take some time.
On the ‘Budget’ tab the budget and period of the advertorial can be defined.