With the output function ‘Facebook’ a Facebook advertorial can be defined and exported in Ternair Marketing Cloud.
Drag a Facebook block onto the selection worksheet. Then connect the Facebook block to one or more selection blocks.
An Facebook advertorial can only be made when a selection is saved.
Double click the Facebook block to open the setting screen.
This section focuses on the following topics; each topic consists of a tab in the settings of the Facebook block.
|Facebook page||Select the Facebook account for which the ad is created|
|Content||Creating/ adding/ editing content|
|Audience||Select a target audience|
|Budget||Determine the ad budget|
On the ‘Facebook page’ tab a Facebook account can be selected. In the global settings you can define a Facebook account.
On the ‘Content’ tab the content of the advertorial can be defined.
It is possible to choose a separate marketing purpose per ad:
- Brand awareness – Reach people more likely to recall your ads and increase awareness for your brand.
- Reach – Show your ad to the maximum number of people in your audience.
- Conversions (view content) – Get more people to use your website, Facebook app, or mobile app.
- Link Clicks – Get more people to click on the link of your ad.
- Page Likes – Get more people to like your Page.
- Post Engagement – Get more people to see and engage with your post.
On the ‘Audience’ tab the audience of the advertorial can be defined.
- Select the origin of the records (directly from customers, partners or customers and partners).
- Define the audience:
- With the ‘Contact list’ option you create an audience based on the input blocks.
- With the option ‘Similar people’ you create an audience with look-a-likes.
N.B.: Calculating an audience may take some time.
On the ‘Budget’ tab the budget and period of the advertorial can be defined.
|Block template||Each Facebook block can be saved as a template. After saving a Facebook block as a template it is available as template for other Facebook blocks. A block template can be re-used by clicking ‘Open block template’ in the bottom left corner of a Facebook block and selecting the template from the list.|
|Description||You can define a description for a Facebook block. The description field is intended to provide a logical description for the block. As a result, the content of the output block is easy to recognize in the selection flowchart.|
|Apply||Clicking the ‘Apply’ button will save the provisional selection block settings.|
|Cancel||Use the ‘Cancel’ button to undo your changes.|
|Save||The ‘Save’ button can be used to save your changes without (re-)calculating the block.|