Time zone support is added to the schedule. This allows you to execute a selection while taking a different time zone into account.
See Time zones for further details.
In the online viewer an information bar containing the subject line and sender of an e-mail are displayed.
Campaign & selection overview
The interface of campaign and selection screens is modified. The default viewshows a ’tile’ displaying the last four runs.
Statistics for import are now available. For each import run a.o. the number of records, status, import time and import speed are displayed (graphically).
External database connectivity
Ternair Campaign can be connected to databases hosted in an external data center. In Ternair Campaign selections can be made based on the external sources and entities that are connected.
Information older than 2 years, or that has not been used for 2 years, is archived. This information is no longer available in Ternair Campaign.
See Housekeeping for further details.
Bug fixes and other changes
- Added support for the use of ternair-html and ternair-text classes on inline elements, f.e. <span>
Fieldnames display in data mapping
- Fixed the abbreviation of field names in the data mapping in output blocks
- Tooltips, select and search functionality.
- Performance and filter templates screen.
- Improved display of sequence of execution in selection flow.