Authorizations user groups
With ‘authorizations’ it is possible to authorize user groups for specific entities (data) and specific functionalities.
See Authorizations for more details.
Overview email statistics per e-mail address
E-mail statistics can be requested based on an individual email address.
See Email info for more details.
A/B test settings
The options for A/B testing have been extended. It is possible to include or exclude hyperlinks when determining a winner based on clicks.
See A/B test for more details.
Global uploads are available in order to use data from an external file in Ternair Campaign. A successfully global uploaded file can be used as source in other selections.
Re-organized schedule notification
The layout of multiple schedule notifications in Ternair Campaign is re-organized.
The new user manual for Ternair Campaign is available.
Changes and bug fixes
- Improved ‘user content block’
- Various RSS improvements: including registration of clicks on personalizing RSS feeds
- Optimization e-mail statistics
- Improved search box run overview
- Improved layout email block – test tab
- Multiple inputs A/B test
- E-mail processing optimizations
- Improved email domain settings