E-mail editor usability improvements
- A blue dotted (out)line of the drop zone is shown when dragging an item (snippet, RSS message, image, etc.) onto the worksheet.
- Snippet placement text added
- Re-design of the context menu in the e-mail editor.
- Block type icon added. The first item in the context menu indicates the type of block/item that is selected (left image).
- When HTML editing is allowed (Options tab) the HTML hierarchy is displayed in the tooltip (right image)
SHA 256 fingerprint support added to SFTP distribution of files via FTP.
Bug fixes and other changes
Various e-mail block improvements
- Input(s) key check added when executing the e-mail block.
- The maximum length of an image file name is increased from 50 characters to the maximum allowed by the file system.
- Improved, more robust, e-mail mapping.
- Improved error message(s) e-mail mapping.
- Save button is enabled after the e-mail block (template) is completely loaded.
- Improved robustness share link.
- Improved handling default tab.
- Support for merge-on-execute on a HTML table item.
- Support for loading of default RSS messages from RSS snippets.
- Improved handling of default RSS messages.
Improved validation on executing sample blocks.
Improved robustness when copying split or sample block.
Improved display of search/filter results in import block.
Improved appearance of the heat map.
- Flow is automatically recalculated before sending out the winning e-mail.
- Added support for A/B testing with schedule block in top of flow.
Upgraded Facebook block to support latest (API) version of Facebook.
- Schedule notification bar positioning.
- Fix for ‘disappearing’ lines between blocks
Several improvements IE11 users.
- Improved error messages.
- Improved performance.
- Various small changes improving robustness.