Ternair Profile allows you to optimise your website visitors’ experience by personalising content in real-time. Enhance the experience by personalising content based on purchase, click behaviour or existing visitor profiles.
See Ternair Profile for further details.
Export file status
Export files are automatically deleted after 90 days.
Support for the use of decimal values is added to the select and output blocks. Depending on the language settings a full stop or comma can be used to select based on numeric values.
The use of thousand seperators is not supported.
Columns with a fixed value can be added to the snapshot block, just like in the mapping of output blocks. See Output communication channels – Preview.
Bug fixes and other changes
- Added functionality to collapse HTML code in e-mail editor
- Modified rendering / format mobile preview
- Default white background is used in heat map for e-mails without background color attribute
- Automatic rearrangement of blocks (outside visible flowchart) on selection reload
- Switching between flows disabled when collapsing / expanding groups
- Maintain focus in flowchart when opening block settings
- Empty date fields are imported as NULL
- Search results for searching RSS messages are displayed quicker
- Default slurping of RSS images
- Apply maximum number of characters setting when merging RSS messages on e-mail execution
- Modified tooltips / help texts for action buttons
- Added support for the use of symbols (f.e. +, @, %, &, *) in template code / name
- Fix for rendering footer over widget(s)
- Fixed issue when editing widget size / color
- Date search filters in schedule overview