Feedbackloops are now administered in Ternair Campaign. These feedbacklops can be selected in a selection flowchart within the Bouncers entity.
Data source “Ternair e-mail statistics”
The data source “Ternair e-mail statistics” is available in all Output functions and when creating a Snapshot.
A group will no longer be created automatically when selecting multiple blocks; a group needs to be created manually.
It is now easier to move, copy, delete and execute multiple blocks.
Select and calculate
Operation default “AND”
The default setting for the setting Operation in the select screen is changed to “AND” in stead of “OR”.
Calculate depending blocks?
When calculating a Selection block that is connected to other selection blocks, the pop-up “Calculate depending blocks?” appears. In order to calculate depending blocks in a selection all input blocks need to be calculated. When you select “Ok” an error will be shown in case an input block has not been calculated.
Performance sending e-mailings
The performance of sending e-mailings is improved.
E-mail report, overview screens and texts
The appearance of the e-mail report has been adjusted.
In the Runs overview readability has been improved by widening the Selection Column.
The search filter from the overview screens is now remembered.
On several places in Ternair Campaign texts have been changed and the multilingual support has been improved.
Bug fixes and changes
- When editing an HTML template changes where not implemented; this is solved
- Copying block in template
- Picture (thumbnail) in HTML e-mail template
- Error when uploading image in Firefox
- Search box templates
- When replacing a block in an HTML template that previously had been remvoed, hyperlinks where not adopted; this is solved
- Several small changes to improve ruggedness
- When applying an RSS feed in a landing page 1 extra empty block was returned; this is solved
- Landing pages where shown multiple times when validating and on the hyperlinks tab of an e-mail block; this is solved
Export, Snapshot, Upload
- The functions Export, Snapshot and Upload can now cope with punctuation marks in column names
- Use of the seperator “other” in outputblock Export was not working properly; this is solved
- Creating or modifying a schedule with a start date in the past was not possible; this is now possible