Multiple flow charts in one selection
In a selection multiple flow charts can be created. The functionalities of the additional flow charts within a selection are similar to the current functionalities of a selection flow chart.
Blocks can be moved to other flow charts within the same selection via the context menu.
Maximum number of blocks
The maximum number of blocks in a selection is increased from 999 to 9.999.
Within a selection blocks can be searched based on their number of description.
Show selected values in drop-down list
In a selection block the selected values from a drop-down list can be shown/filtered.
Collecting data via landing pages
A data entry form with an unlimited amount of attributes can be defined within a Ternair landing page. Via a data entry form additional data on relations can be collected, enriched and registered.
Using data capture data in selections
Data collected via Ternair landing pages are available in real-time via the entity ‘Data capture’ under the source ‘Campaign Information (Ternair)’.
E-mailings & e-mail statistics
More share-link features
The number of features for sharing e-mail statistics is increased. Apart from the run level, e-mail statistics can also be shared on selection and campaign level.
When statistics are shared on selection or campaign level, the statistics for the underlying levels (respectively runs or selections and runs) are available as well.
The share-link, for sharing statistics, can be added to confirmation e-mail as a default setting.
Fixed sender and reply-to addresses
Fixed sender and reply-to addresses can be defined in the back office. In an e-mail block only predefined e-mail addresses can be selected for the sender or reply-to address.
Length of hyperlinks in e-mails
The maximum length of hyperlinks is increased from 256 to 999 characters.
The datatype for hyperlinks is changed, allowing for the support of more types of characters (for example Chinese characters).
Tags in e-mail statistics
Tags attached to hyperlinks in the settings of an e-mail block are shown in the clicks statistics.
Clicks on RSS messages in heat map
Clicks on hyperlinks in RSS meassages are shown in the heat map of a run.
In the link statistics, under e-mail statistics, hyperlinks that have been changed after sending an e-mailing are highlighted.
Appearance mapping in (output) screens
The appearance of the mapping screen is changed (a.o. in e-mail, export, preview, sms, snapshot blocks).
Contacts registered when executing an output block can be deleted on selection level. Contacts can be deleted in the selection settings.
Delete bounce record
For various reasons e-mail addresses could, undesirably, end up on the bounce list . An undesirable bounce record for a specific e-mail address can be deleted in the ‘Global settings’ menu.
Extra template codes
The following values are added to the list with available template codes:
The values for ~SegmentCode~ and ~OfferCode~ can differ between records within a selection.
Various bug fixes and changes
Source e-mail statistics
- The issue selecting records from the “sents” entity based on sent date is resolved
- SFTP is added to the available protocols for the distirbution of files via FTP
- Error messages considering exporting to FTP are improved
- Improved security of export files
- Spaces and/or other special characters in filenames are replaced by an underscore ( _ )
- Improved support for mapping (part of) hyperlinks
- Images within an e-mails CSS and backgroundimages are slurped by default
- Increased performance of the templates screen
- Improved error messages
- Improved validation when executing output blocks via schedule
- Improved rendering on displays with a high resolution
- Improved functionalities on touch screens in combination with Google Chrome
- Filtering campaigns/selections on ‘contains import’
- Various small changes improving robustness