- Using the webhook block allows the third-party service to trigger a flow using an URL.
See Webhook for more details.
Retrieve data via web service
- It is now possible to choose between data enrichment or retrieve an entire dataset.
See Webservices for more details.
- Web services in web services blocks and the general settings are ordered alphabetically.
- Improved robustness web service block.
Suppression list extended
- Suppression list has been extended with domain function e.g. spamtrap, invalid.
In the e-mail statistics more detailed domain information is available.
- The design for building snippets is adapted to the design of the templates for e-mail and landing pages.
HTML control added
- A red (out)line of the HTML drop zone is shown when HTML is invalid.
- Invalid HTML error messages added in validation screen.
- Several document outline improvements, including extra layer.
- Added functionality to collapse document outline in e-mail editor.
- Once you include a RSS message into your message, this is shown visually in the RSS overview with a check mark
- Improved RSS transformations.
Tagging for templates and global snippets
- Global snippets have been extended with tags.
- Support to search on tags at templates and snippets.
- Content paste behavior in e-mail editor has been enhanced.
- Improved HTML highlighting in e-mail editor.
- Improved text consistency.
- Improved support e-mail clients for background color.
- Improved support tags in template screen.
Several key types improvements
- It is not allowed to change a key type when connected blocks are present.
- You will now be prompted to clear the present data mapping when connecting a different key type.
- Improved error message(s).
Changes and bug fixes
- Improved error messages when calculating blocks.
- Test mail is given priority before the bulk mail.
- The list of OS and clients in the e-mail statistics is extended.
- Improved cut and paste function.
- Several improvements Safari browser.
- Improved performance.
- Various small changes improving robustness.