The pre-header text is displayed in the preview of an e-mail, directly after/under the subject line. The pre-header is defined on the Adresses tab of an e-mail block.
Select EMPTY / NOT EMPTY
IS EMPTY and IS NOT EMPTY are added to the list of available selection operators.
See Define selection conditions for further details and a list of available operators.
Sorting can be specified when using the limit option. By default records are sorted on the current key, as an alternative records can be sorted randomly.
N.B. with random sorting the result from using the limit function is different every time the block is calculated.
See Limit for more details.
The e-mail statistics interface is modified. All statistics in the graphs (doughnuts) are shown as percentages. Select a graph to show the absolute numbers.
Bug fixes and other changes
- Slurped images are stored for a maximum of 2 years
- Export files are available as a download for a maximum of 2 weeks
- Improved rendering of AND/OR/NOT blocks.
- Improved removal of selected RSS messages
- Improved tooltips / help texts
- Added functionality for the use of numbers as snippet code
- Optimalisations for editing trackers
- Improved rendering of messages in a flowchart